Orange Oil - 8oz
Use Howard Orange Oil Wood Polish to dust, polish, and condition all wood surfaces including kitchen cabinets, tables, chairs, desks, paneling, and antiques. Orange Oil will help keep your wood from drying out while restoring depth of grain and natural beauty to the wood. It’s easy to use and excellent for polishing, conditioning, and nourishing all wood surfaces.
Howard Orange Oil Wood Polish has been using the polishing power of real orange oil to gently clean and polish wood finishes for over 35 years. Orange essence oils are derived from the rind of the fruit and have excellent cleaning and polishing properties. These special oils, blended with a highly refined mineral oil, enhance the depth and bring out the natural beauty of the wood grain. Howard Orange Oil can be used on all wood surfaces including antiques, furniture, and kitchen cabinets without drying the wood finish like many other wood cleaners. Does not contain silicone or linseed oil.
- Polishes all wood furniture to a nice shine with a pleasant fresh scent of oranges
- Conditions finished and unfinished wood surfaces to a beautiful glow
- Polishes and helps prevent drying and fading of all your wood furniture including kitchen cabinets, tables, chairs, desks, paneling, and antiques
- Easily removes surface dirt and dust without drying out or harming the wood
- Penetrates dry wood finishes to replenish lost oils and preserve the wood's natural beauty